INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CELEBRATION AT DILAASA - 8 MARCH 2019
CEHAT Recent Activities
- Medical evidence in rape cases and poor court outcomes
- Domestic Violence during the Lockdown: Experiences of Women's organisations
- Hathras rape case: Right to medico-legal care for survivors has a long way to go…
- Ordeal of a pregnant child rape survivor denied timely health care
- Stay Home, Kitna Surakshit? Listen to Nirantar Radio
- "CEHAT in News"-
- Strengthening health systems response to violence against women in Indian hospitals.
- Upscaling and Strengthening Health Systems Response to Violence
- Mrudula Sawant of Dilaasa Centre quoted on the gaps in implementation of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act.
- ‘Hospitals as factories of medical garbage?’ Sarah Hodges delivers the 10th Krishna Raj Memorial lecture