Surviving Sexual Violence: Perspective and skills on dealing with young Women/Girls 13th June to 15th June 2019, Saint Pius, Sarvodaya, Goregaon.
CEHAT Recent Activities
- Perspectives on Gender through Healthcare Lens - Online Training course
- Dilaasa re-union: Journey of 21 years of reflection
- Responding to violence against women: Evidence from analysis of case records
- 8th March 2022 - International Women's Day Celebration at Dilaasa Centres
- Workshop completed on "Why gender matters in medical education and health care"
- Muktha Centres in 5 Hospitals of Bengaluru
- Webinar on - Medico Legal Examination of Custodial Torture and Death: Gaps in Procedures and Protocols of the Police and the Health System
- Shadow pandemic: violence against women during COVID 19 - A virtual Panel discussion by Springer India
- STRENGTHENING HEALTH SYSTEM RESPONSE TO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN - A WEBINAR SERIES
- Strengthening Health System Response to Violence Against Women (VAW) from 25 November to 15 December 2021