Courses offered by CEHAT
CEHAT runs two courses every year the Health and Human Rights Course and the national Course on Violence against Women and the role of Healthcare Providers. Now 2011 onwards CEHAT is going to start two other National courses on Developing a Comprehensive Health Care Response to Survivors of Sexual Assault and another is Responding to Violence against women through Feminist Counselling.
- Responding to VAW through Feminist Counselling
- INTEGRATING GENDER IN MEDICAL EDUCATION - SECOND “TRAINING OF TRAINERS” PROGRAMME
- Short Intensive Training Of Trainers Course For New Participants On 14th And 15th November 2014, Mumbai
- First Training Of Trainers Workshop On 8th- 12th February 2014, Mumbai
- Integrating Gender in Medical Education’ Consultation on 22nd September, 2011; Mumbai by UNFPA and CEHAT
- Five days Feminist counseling course Organised by CEHAT on 22nd to 26th June, 2015 at Saint Pius College, Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Five days Feminist counseling course. Organised by: CEHAT
- One day Training on Examination and Evidence Collection of Sexual Assault & Understanding of Laws Related to Sexual Assault .
- Three days Training Workshop to Sensitize the Health Care Providers on the issue of Violence Against Women(VAW).
- 16 days campaign against Gender Violence Gender Violence and Public Health with a Doctor's Panel.
- (C-SAVE:2014)CME on Sexual Assault Victim Examination
- Health and Human Rights Course from January 18-27, 2010
- Health and Human Rights Course from January 10-19, 2011
- International Post Graduate Certificate Course on Health and Human Rights from January 23 - February 1, 2012
- International Post Graduate Certificate Course on Health and Human Rights from February 18 – February 27, 2013
- Developing a Health Sector Response to Violence Against Women National Workshop (18- 20 October 2013)
- Training on Medico-legal Procedures for Health Professionals
- Training on Child Sexual Abuse and Role of Medical Professionals : Dr. Shaibya Saldanha, MD.
- National Course on Violence against women and role of health care providers from January 13-21, 2009
- National Course on Responding to Violence against women through Feminist Counselling