Telangana State Officio Visit to Dilaasa on 2 - 3 May 2017
CEHAT Recent Activities
- Maternal health in a changing world: A panel discussion
- At Dilaasa, survivors of domestic violence get medical help, and also a friend.
- Training at Goa Hospitals
- TOI covers Study done by CEHAT.
- What Hospitals Can Do to Curb Attacks on Resident Doctors
- Surviving Sexual Violence: Perspective and skills on dealing with young Women/Girls 13th June to 15th June 2019, Saint Pius, Sarvodaya, Goregaon
- "CEHAT in news" - Efforts to integrate sensitive clinical care for sexual violence survivors - Evidence from the field.
- ‘2-finger virginity test’ to be erased from Maharashtra syllabus.
- TOI-8/5/19: '2 Finger Virginity Test’ to be erased from Maharashtra syllabus
- CEHAT and GMC case study award covered by the Times of India