A Workshop on Evolving Evidence Based Clinical Practice, Organised by KEM Hospital, Mumbai in Collaboration with CEHAT, DMER and UNFPA on 24th and 25th November 2017 in YMCA Mumbai
CEHAT Recent Activities
- Mrudula Sawant of Dilaasa Centre quoted on the gaps in implementation of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act.
- ‘Hospitals as factories of medical garbage?’ Sarah Hodges delivers the 10th Krishna Raj Memorial lecture
- 10 th K.R. Memorial Lecture on “Hospitals as Factories of Medical Garbage”
- Effectiveness of a counselling intervention implemented in antenatal setting for pregnant women facing domestic violence: a pre-experimental study.
- Developing a Human Rights Perspective in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Maternal health in a changing world: A panel discussion
- At Dilaasa, survivors of domestic violence get medical help, and also a friend.
- Training at Goa Hospitals
- TOI covers Study done by CEHAT.
- What Hospitals Can Do to Curb Attacks on Resident Doctors