Five days Feminist counseling course Organised by CEHAT on 4th to 8th May, 2015 at YMCA International House, Mumbai.
CEHAT Recent Activities
- "CEHAT in News"-
- Strengthening health systems response to violence against women in Indian hospitals.
- Upscaling and Strengthening Health Systems Response to Violence
- Mrudula Sawant of Dilaasa Centre quoted on the gaps in implementation of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act.
- ‘Hospitals as factories of medical garbage?’ Sarah Hodges delivers the 10th Krishna Raj Memorial lecture
- 10 th K.R. Memorial Lecture on “Hospitals as Factories of Medical Garbage”
- Effectiveness of a counselling intervention implemented in antenatal setting for pregnant women facing domestic violence: a pre-experimental study.
- Developing a Human Rights Perspective in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Maternal health in a changing world: A panel discussion
- At Dilaasa, survivors of domestic violence get medical help, and also a friend.