Five days Feminist counseling course Organised by CEHAT on 4th to 8th May, 2015 at YMCA International House, Mumbai.
CEHAT Recent Activities
- 10 th K.R. Memorial Lecture on “Hospitals as Factories of Medical Garbage”
- Effectiveness of a counselling intervention implemented in antenatal setting for pregnant women facing domestic violence: a pre-experimental study.
- Developing a Human Rights Perspective in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Maternal health in a changing world: A panel discussion
- At Dilaasa, survivors of domestic violence get medical help, and also a friend.
- Training at Goa Hospitals
- TOI covers Study done by CEHAT.
- What Hospitals Can Do to Curb Attacks on Resident Doctors
- Surviving Sexual Violence: Perspective and skills on dealing with young Women/Girls 13th June to 15th June 2019, Saint Pius, Sarvodaya, Goregaon
- "CEHAT in news" - Efforts to integrate sensitive clinical care for sexual violence survivors - Evidence from the field.