National Course Violence against women and role of health care providers (HCP's) organised from 13th Jan to 21st January 2009
CEHAT Recent Activities
- "CEHAT in News"-
- Strengthening health systems response to violence against women in Indian hospitals.
- Upscaling and Strengthening Health Systems Response to Violence
- Mrudula Sawant of Dilaasa Centre quoted on the gaps in implementation of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act.
- ‘Hospitals as factories of medical garbage?’ Sarah Hodges delivers the 10th Krishna Raj Memorial lecture
- 10 th K.R. Memorial Lecture on “Hospitals as Factories of Medical Garbage”
- Effectiveness of a counselling intervention implemented in antenatal setting for pregnant women facing domestic violence: a pre-experimental study.
- Developing a Human Rights Perspective in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Maternal health in a changing world: A panel discussion
- At Dilaasa, survivors of domestic violence get medical help, and also a friend.